This policy explains what personal data we collect through our interactions, how we use the personal data, the reasons we share personal data and how you can access and control your personal data.
1. COLLECTION OF DATA AND MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE TREATMENT
Please notice that before using any of our services or functionalities, you should read and accept this Privacy and Cookies Policy. In this section you can check if there is any particular condition for any particular service, or if it requires a specific treatment of your Personal Data. In the event that you provide us with Personal Data from third parties, you are responsible for informing and obtaining valid consents of such third parties regarding the explained in this this Privacy and Cookies Policy. In order to offer the best advertising campaigns to each user, Olimob needs to collect certain information. However, you can be sure that we will never know who you are. Instead, we collect information about the behavior that takes place on your device. There are different ways to capture user and device information, and they vary depending on the device and the environment. The information that we collect or share also varies according to the partner with whom we are working and the object of the contract that we have signed with each of them.
Below, we explain some of the personal data we may have access to:
- Identify for Advertisers (IDFA) IDFA is Apple iOS’s specific device ID for advertising. The IDFA is a random identifier assigned to an individual device, and is used to deliver customized ads. This ID is generated for mobile apps, whereas if you are browsing on a web browser via mobile device, a browser cookie will be used (see “Cookies”). The IDFA can be viewed or reset by the user.
- Google Play ID/GAID/AAID The AAID is Android’s version of the unique advertiser identifier with similar functionality and capabilities.
- IP Address IP Addresses are a unique set of numbers that identify the location of a device on a network.
You have the right to:
- information about the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data held about you;
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
- request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
- request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
2. DATA PROCESOR
We use your data to provide you with and to personalize our services, with the help of automatized systems and the inferences we make, so that they can be more relevant and useful for you and others. After collecting some of the aforementioned data points, we collate the anonymous or pseudonymous information and pass it along to our partners in order to improve your experience while using the web and also to improve our services.
We can use your data for invitations and commercial communications in order to advertise our services. We can use the data to investigate, respond and resolve complaints and problems with the services provided.
3. TRANSFER OF DATA
It is possible that in order to guarantee the effectiveness of the services provided by Olimob, Olimob will share your data with other companies that will be sub-processors of your data. The sub-processors shall (i) agree in writing to process data in accordance with the instructions provided by the Data Controller, (ii) Implement appropriate Technical and Organizational Measures as to protect the data from security breaches (iii) guarantee full implementation with the requirements provided by the GDPR.
4. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Olimob agrees to strictly comply with the measures provided by its CRM that are stated herein, which guarantees the following security measures: a. The pseudonymization and encryption of personal data. b. The ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services. c. The ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident. d. A process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
Olimob has legal bases to collect, use and share your data and Olimob will only collect and process your personal data as far as the legal basis allows it. The legal bases include the consent (if you have given it), the contract (if necessary the processing for the realization of a contract with you to provide the Services that you have requested, for example) and "legitimate interests".
If you have any questions or complaints about this Policy, contact Olimob at the following email address: info@Olimob.com